- Anonymous on Hello world!
INNOVATION INSIGHT: Manage Your District Creatively to Boost Learning
Virtual Event Streamed Online to Your Computer!
At INNOVATION INSIGHT, district leaders and education experts share new approaches and compelling personal experiences to help you envision how to implement change in your district and school. Get this on-demand event, and view it online at your convenience. You’ll save travel time and expense, while learning new strategies to raise student achievement and contain costs.
Insight you’ll gain when from this VIRTUAL event:
- Districtwide practices proven to boost student achievement: a keynote presentation by Lydia M. Logan, Senior Policy Director, The Broad Foundation
- How to maximize staff resources to advance student learning: a panel discussion with Andrés A. Alonso, Kaya Henderson, Peter C. Gorman, and Randi Weingarten
- Strategies to improve efficiency in the school day, from restructuring schedules, to teacher time management, to incorporating online learning: a panel discussion with key education leaders
- Leading a district in the 21st century: a view 10 years out: keynote presentation by Ken Kay, Chief Executive Officer, EdLeader 21 and E-Luminate Group, in conversation with Virginia B. Edwards of Education Week.
- And much more, including an opening keynote from Milton Chen, Executive Director Emeritus, George Lucas Educational Foundation, and a briefing on national policy and its potential impact on school administration.
An Energizing, Insightful Day at a Convenient
Location — Yours. Register today.
This event is a video archive of the live event that took place May 13, 2011 in Chicago. You may view the on-demand version of this event for 3 months after the event. You may view it with colleague, and share your viewing login information with them. Any attendees of this virtual event will receive a Certificate of Completion upon request.
Already registered? Login here