Click for details!
Leadership Forum Testimonials
- "Very interesting, worthwhile, inspiring, yet candid and direct."- Anne Manning, Vermillion, SD
- "A refreshing professional experience, interactive and informative."- Marian Lothian, Quebec, Canada
- "Thought-provoking and grounded in practical solutions."- Irene Ricci Sullivant, Camden, NJ
INNOVATION INSIGHT: Manage Your District Creatively to Boost Learning
Insight you’ll gain:
- Best practices for building online credit-recovery programs
- Efficiency improvements from changes to block schedules and class size
- Where to find flexibility in the teacher contract to save money and advance student achievement
- How the ESEA should be changed to promote school improvement
Join forward-thinking superintendents and other senior district leaders for an in-depth, interactive day focused on smart strategies you can deploy to raise student achievement while containing costs.
At Innovation InSight, district leaders like you will share new approaches and compelling personal experiences that will help you envision how to implement change at home.
Preview the Interactive Lunch Discussions here.