Ed Tech 2012: Boosting Student Achievement
Join education technology experts at Ed Tech 2012 for an interactive day focused on learning how schools are using ed tech to improve teaching, learning, and the management of schools. Engage with other ed tech leaders who will share their success with using technology to accelerate achievement.
Co-author, Personal Learning Networks:
Using the Power of Connections to Transform Education
Philadelphia and Chicago
Chief Executive Officer, Chicago Public Schools
Chief Technology Officer, Clark County School District
You will be energized by the tech-focused solutions to issues you face every day:
- How to lead teachers to leverage digital learning
- Which e-learning strategies work best, and how to evaluate potential providers
- Ways to build digital curricula on a tight budget
- How to balance innovation and accountability
- Creative approaches to build and maintain technology infrastructure
- Impact of policy on innovation and achievement
Preview the interactive lunch discussions here.
A Day-Long Interactive Forum for Education Leaders.