Ed Tech 2012: Boosting Student Achievement
Virtual Event Streamed Online to Your Computer!
View Ed Tech 2012, as it streamed live from Philadelphia on October 4th, for an interactive day focused on learning how schools are using ed tech to improve teaching, learning, and the management of schools. Register today and you’ll receive on-demand access for the next 3 months and a certificate of completion.
You will be energized by the tech-focused solutions to issues you face every day:
- How to lead teachers to leverage digital learning
- Which e-learning strategies work best, and how to evaluate potential providers
- Ways to build digital curricula on a tight budget
- How to balance innovation and accountability
- Creative approaches to build and maintain technology infrastructure
- Impact of policy on innovation and achievement
View the printable brochure for the live event in Philadelphia.
An Energizing, Insightful Day at a Convenient
Location — Yours. Register today
This event is a live stream of Ed Tech 2012, recorded live from Philadelphia, PA on October 4, 2011. You may view it with colleagues, and share your viewing login information with them. Any attendees of this virtual event will receive a Certificate of Completion upon request.
Already registered? Login here