Road Maps to Common Core Success
Virtual Event Streamed Online to Your Computer!
At Road Maps to Common Core Success, district leaders, curriculum developers, and other experts, provided actionable plans to help education leaders like you find your way around obstacles that can hinder your route to success. You can still view this event discover strategies and new approaches to the common-core roadblocks in the following sessions:
- Destination: Assessments – A panel discussion focused on strategies for ensuring that teachers and students are well prepared for testing changes.
- Forging a Path for Change: Effective Training for Your Educators – A panel discussion on delivering high-quality professional development for teachers.
- Building My Road Map to Districtwide Success – A keynote presentation by superintendent MaryEllen Elia on how she developed her path to common-core success.
- Leadership Secrets for a Successful Journey – A keynote presentation by commissioner of education, John B. King, Jr on his dynamic approach to CCSS.
- Math Practices and the Common Core – A panel discussion on approaches several districts are employing to tackle the common core in math.
- Literacy Instruction in the Time of the Common Core: Effective District Approaches – A panel discussion on how to meet the common core’s demand for new approaches to reading and writing instruction.
Register for access to these six vital sessions for only $99. In addition to three months of on demand access, you’ll also get:
- The Education Week e-book Implementing Common Standards: How School Districts Are Preparing for the New Math and Reading Standards
- The Education Week Spotlight on the Common Core
- A certificate of completion
Already registered? Login here